Thursday, February 18, 2010

Obrigada!

Obrigada means "thank you" in Portuguese, which is the official language in Mozambique.

I want to thank everyone who has supported me financially and is continuing to support me through prayer....even you generous peeps who gave to me while standing on the street corner! I love you all and am excited to have such an incredible group of people empowering me to live my dream!

Each one of you who has generously and cheerfully given into the Kingdom of God will reap what you have sown! The testimonies that my team and I will experience are your testimonies as well because you have copartnered in sending us out. How cool is that?! So I bless you and I thank you and I cannot wait to share what God does on this adventure!!

P.S.- Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium is one of the best movies I have ever seen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment